Monday, July 22, 2013

The Sun, The Moon and The Stars

 Station is more than ready to celebrate the beauty of this Earth
This isn't where we stayed, but we tried to eat here


We visited the "little Hollywood Museum" 
This was the jail section
Station had such a great time catching up with pals

Howdy Kanab!

Station and I decided to meet up in Kanab to get us through the last 2 weeks of being away. We put good ol' me in charge of getting us a hotel and I managed to get one in Panguitch. That is a difference of about 2 hours. I would get there sooner and Station would get there later. After some begging, we got it cancelled and decided to just wing it once we both got there. And wing it we did. 

The first part of the day we walked to the museum. The whole town has plaques of celebrities that filmed there. The museum is free so we said why not. I don't know how much we actually learned, but it was definitely free...